The first Nokia branded tablet after the Nokia N1 is set to be announced in India on November 1st. Nokia Mobile teased the info over its local social media account. Indian retailer Flipkart started teasing with the arriver of this tablet a bit sooner which means it could be one of the places where the tablet will be available for purchase.
Watch a season of your favourite show in one go, or work and play throughout the day with the all-new Nokia T20 tablet.
Launching – 1st November🔥#NokiaT20 #LoveTrustKeep #StayTuned pic.twitter.com/yl5WXnHE8I
— Nokia Mobile India (@NokiamobileIN) October 30, 2021
The one thing which is still unknown is the price, and it will be interesting to see how will Nokia Mobile position it’s affordable tablet at Indian market since it is already crowded with other affordable tablets of similar specs.
Nokia T20 is a pleasant surprise to me. I was a bit sceptical about how it would perform daily tasks after I learned it is coming with UNISOC processor, but this tablet is doing all the choirs perfectly, without any stuttering or lags. It is great for doing business tasks, educational purposes, online meetings and entertainment like lite gaming and consuming of videos and movies.
T20 has a nice 2K 10.36 inch wide display and stereo speakers and microphones that will provide nice sound recording and reproduction. Nokia Mobile also uses Nokia OZO Audio and Playback to get rich audio sound for you to enjoy working on the tablet. The large 8000 mAh battery will last for days on moderate use, and will charge relatively quickly thanks to 15 W charging.
Here are the basic specs of the tablet:
- Dimensions: Size: 247.6 x 157.5 x 7.8mm
- Weight: 470g (Wi-Fi only 465g)
- Processor: T610 2*A75 1.8Ghz + 6*A55 1.8Ghz
- Display: 10.36”, 2K (1200*2000), 5:3 ratio, in-cell, 400 nits, Brightness boost, Low blue light certification, toughened glass
- Battery 8200mAh, 15W compatible (10W inbox)
- Memory: 3GB/4GB | 32/64GB7, microSD up to 512GB
- Camera: 8MP auto-focus, LED flash
- Front: 5MP (Face Unlock)
- Connectivity: USB connection: USB type-C (USB 2.0), 3.5mm stereo jack, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bt 5.0, GPS/AGPS (LTE version), Single nanoSIM
- Networks: 2G, 3G, 4G
- Extra: Dual Microphones, Stereo speakers with power amplifier, OZO Audio and Playback, FM-radio, IP52
- Operating system: Android 11 (Two-years of OS upgrades)
The only thing I am missing is a double tap to weak up the screen and maybe a cover with keyboard since than it would be even more enjoyable to write this post which is entirely done on T20.
This tablet seems like it has the right ratio of price and what are you getting for it. So far it works great and we’ll be testing it further to see how durable it really is.