Since Julie Yoo joined Andreessen Horowitz as a general partner in 2019, investment in health care companies has skyrocketed. For entrepreneurs with more funding options than ever, Yoo’s experience breathing life into a startup of her own is a major selling point.
Yoo spent eight years at Kyruus, which she co-founded and where she served as chief product officer for its patient routing, provider matching, and appointment scheduling platform. CEOs of two companies Andreessen Horowitz funded in the last year told STAT that Yoo’s deep understanding of how to build a health care technology company makes her a compelling partner.
What is it?
- Daily reporting and analysis
- The most comprehensive industry coverage from a powerhouse team of reporters
- Subscriber-only newsletters
- Daily newsletters to brief you on the most important industry news of the day
- STAT+ Conversations
- Weekly opportunities to engage with our reporters and leading industry experts in live video conversations
- Exclusive industry events
- Premium access to subscriber-only networking events around the country
- The best reporters in the industry
- The most trusted and well-connected newsroom in the health care industry
- And much more
- Exclusive interviews with industry leaders, profiles, and premium tools, like our CRISPR Trackr.