Editorial Note: We earn a commission from partner links on Forbes Advisor. Commissions do not affect our editors’ opinions or evaluations.
The holidays may be a good time to search for VPN service deals. Some retailers are offering excellent Black Friday discounts, including StrongVPN.
Virtual private networks (VPNs) can boost your online security by hiding and encrypting your data. That means you’ll be shielded from the prying eyes of your internet service provider, police and even hackers.
The best VPNs go beyond just masking your IP address; they also offer other security and convenience features, including access to international server locations.
StrongVPN Black Friday Deal
StrongVPN normally offers its VPN service starting at $10.99 per month. Its Black Friday offer cuts that price to $3.66 per month for 12 months.
Learn More on https://strongvpn.com/
How StrongVPN Works
StrongVPN comes standard with useful features such as AES 256-bit encryption, over 900 servers around the world, and an allotment of up to 12 simultaneous connections. For Black Friday, StrongVPN is offering a 67% discount for their one-year plan and bringing the service down to just $3.66 per month.
More Exciting Black Friday Deals To Boost Your Business
- NordVPN plans start at $3.29 / mo for 24 months. See Deal
- PIA plans are 80 percent off, starting at $2.03 / mo for 36 months. Plus, get an additional three months for free. See Deal
- CyberGhost plans start at $2.17 / mo for 24 months. See Deal
- SurfShark plans start at $2.21 / mo for 24 months. Plus, get an additional three months for free. See Deal
- Proton plans are up to 50 percent off, starting at $4 / mo for 12 months. See Deal
- ExpressVPN plans start at $8.32 / mo for 12 months. Plus, get an additional three months for free. See Deal
- AtlasVPN plans start at $1.39 / mo for 36 months, plus get three additional months for free. See Deal
- Shared hosting is $1.39 / mo and you also get a free domain. See Deal
- WordPress sites start at $1.99 / mo. See Deal
- Standard websites start at $1.70 / mo; save up to 86 percent! See Deal
- eCommerce-enabled sites start at $6.90 / mo; save up to 72 percent! See Deal
- Shared hosting is $2.65 / mo. See Deal
- WordPress sites start at $2.65 / mo. See Deal
- Shared hosting is $3.99 / mo. See Deal
- WordPress sites start at $3.99 / mo. See Deal
- Shared hosting is $1.99 / mo. See Deal
- Get a managed VPS for just $29.99 / mo. See Deal
- Dedicated servers start at $99.99 / mo. See Deal
- Domain.com is offering 25 percent off all products, with an additional 30 percent off when using code FORBES30. See Deal
- Get 70 percent off your first three months of Quickbooks, with plans starting at $4.80 / mo. See Deal
- Get 60 percent off your first six months of Freshbooks with plans starting at $6.00 / mo. See Deal
- Get a free phone when you sign up for Ooma. Options vary depending on contract term. See Deal
- Sign up for Nextiva and get a free phone, plus up to 25 percent off. Plans start at $18.95 / mo. See Deal
For more Black Friday deals, visit Forbes Advisor SMB.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How Much Does a VPN Cost?
The cost of your VPN will depend on what provider you choose as well as the service package you go with. Specialized VPNs for business teams and other environments typically cost more than a personal VPN.
Can you trust your VPN service?
Millions of people around the world use VPNs every day and are able to browse the web securely and without issue. However, breaches have happened to different providers in the past, and there have been times where customers’ information has been stolen. Additionally, some VPNs are beholden to government surveillance standards depending on what country the company is based in.